Conditions for hire of the hall.
- Intoxicating liquor is not allowed on Methodist Church premises
- Hirers are responsible for setting up and tidying the hall after their event
- We ask that only 16 chairs are left at floor level; the rest should be stacked on the stage
- Hirers are responsible for leaving the hall, kitchen and toilets clean and tidy at the end of their session. All rubbish/food is to be taken away by hirers
- Any damage should be reported. It will be the responsibility of the hirer to pay for repairs or replacements
- Please take note of the fire exits and safety precautions
- Hirers agree to comply with our safeguarding policy – a copy of which is posted in the vestibule or is available on request.
- A key to the main church door onto Chapel Street is always available inside for emergency use
- The cost of hiring the hall is £20 per session. This includes the use of the kitchen and cleaning equipment (vacuum, carpet sweeper, mop, etc.)
- An hourly rate for regular use of the hall space only (ie with no kitchen facilities) is negotiable
- Regular hirers (those hiring the hall on more than three occasions in any year) must obtain their own public liability insurance.
There are 70 stacking chairs available and some fold-away tables
Primary access is through the side door leading onto Rowley and a key will be available for this door. The main church door key may be used for disabled access by arrangement.